What our services include?
- We collect rent on a monthly basis and security deposits at beginning of the lease term.
- We take photos and videos of the property prior to renting/re-renting it to maintain knowledge of the condition of the property prior to and after tenants move in/out.
- We market your rental when it is vacant using the following sources:
- Our Website: www.gteamtn.com
- We post all rentals to realtracs.net also known as the MLS, which feeds into all real estate sites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Realtor.com, etc…)
- We have a consistent number of potential tenants calling weekly in search of rental properties (over 100 calls each week on average).
- We handle all applications and tenant approvals. This includes the following:
- We run a 50 state criminal background check. We will not rent to anyone who has a felony on their record.
- We run a 50 state eviction record search. We will not rent to anyone with a previous eviction.
- We run an extensive credit check on all applicants.
- We require all tenants to prove their income and employment. Applicants must prove at least 3x the monthly rent as a household income to qualify.
- We verify with each applicant's previous landlords, dating back up to 5 years, to verify they paid on time and took care of those properties.
- Once approved, we have the tenant sign a lease drafted by our attorney. This lease is thorough and drafted with your investment’s protection and interest in mind.
- We will also require the tenant/s to put the utilities, and insurance in their names prior to us giving them keys.
- We handle all the repairs for your property unless you notify us to do otherwise.
- We do not mark-up on any repairs done. We will send you the original invoice and receipts for each job along with your monthly statements.
- We only deal with local, reputable, licensed, and bonded vendors who are well established in the community. These vendors always respond immediately on emergency calls and within 24 hours on all other calls.
- We will establish with you an agreeable dollar limit for repairs and will not bother you unless it is over that amount.
- We will send you a monthly statement each month detailing the rent received, expenses paid, and what your total monthly amount deposited was.
- We direct deposit your money in your bank account by the 10th of each month.
- We handle all legal fees including recovering damages and evictions for tenants we provide and approve.
- In the unfortunate cases where it is necessary, we go to court on your behalf, you never have to go to court unless you prefer to.
- We have an attorney accompany us to all court appearances for professional legal advice and assistance.
- We inspect all the units twice a year to make sure your unit is being properly taken care of and to fix minor issues.
- We conduct move in/move out walkthroughs with the tenant to mitigate any confusion as to what the condition of the property was at move-in and move-out.
What do we charge?
We keep the 1st full month’s rent if we provide the tenant. This is a 1-time charge and this income goes to pay for all future advertising costs as well as any potential future court costs. We then only charge 10% of the rental amount received each month. If the rental amount is less than $1000.00 (one-thousand dollars) a month, we will charge $100 (one-hundred dollars) flat fee per unit.
At G Team Property Management, our goal is to make your investment property experience as stress free and easy as possible. We would love the opportunity to meet you and speak with you about your investment property or potential future investment properties. If we can ever assist in any way please feel free to reach out to us at 615-466-3030, email@example.com or come by our office at 121 Public Square, Lebanon, TN 37087. We look forward to hearing from you.
At G Team Property Management, we treat your home as our own. We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home.
The Benefits of using the G Team
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- In-House Eviction Filings, if necessary
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Middle TN property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions